Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Video Game Review: Brink

   I was really looking forward to this game for like five months. It looked like an amazing game as I looked into in more and more, but it was a letdown to say the least. The amount of customization is spectacular and I love it for all it's worth, but it doesn't effect how I think of the gameplay. The story was really hard to get a grasp on, and the H.U.D. is very confusing at first but you slowly get used to it. The missions were very hard to understand at times and didn't make any sense half of the time. I didn't get to try most of the weapons, but from what I did try out the pistols should basically shoot confetti, and the shotgun should tickle the freaking enemy to death because the bullets are a joke to say the least.The only gun that I saw fit to use was some sort of SMG that seemingly shot some kind of health affecting debris out of its ass. The campaign was really hard to understand like I said because the debriefed on the loading screen, then they had a cut-scene that was totally irrelevant to what the hell was going on with anything. The SMART system was fun to an extent, but not as "epic" as I thought it would be. I honestly don't want to even try the multiplayer because of the horrible experience I had in single player.

★★★






No comments:

Post a Comment