Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Review: Portal 2

    Alright, as you may know this game has been anticipated by the PC gamer for about four years now. But I'm a hardcore Xbox 360 gamer and didn't really hear much about this game, nor did I put much time into "research" for it either. But boy was I wrong. If you were even thinking about buying this game and didn't get it you're missing out big time. This game had the perfect blend of humor and creepiness  that this game needed. In the beginning of the game a little rail robot comes across you names Wheatly and he carries the task of making you laugh throughout the whole game. You meet up with some foes, and unexpected friends along the campaign. And speaking of which, the campaign took me about six hours to fully complete the first time through.
    But then again if you're not the campaign kind of person they still have multiplayer for you out there.
  
All in all I personally loved this campaign and the multiplayer was okay to me. But the hype was totally worth it in the end.


✮✮✮✮1/2 






No comments:

Post a Comment