Monday, August 1, 2011

Game Review: Darkspore

"A new breed of action-RPG"
   The motto for MAXIS' new game Darkspore. This game features a mind-blowing amount of customization to the point of which I didn't know what to do with myself. It was a game that I had heard about but never really looked into at all, but when I did I found myself loving this game.
   It has a healthy amount of exploration and guided gameplay to keep me interested for longer than the average game. The multiplayer is extremely fun with your friends or even complete strangers. And the fact that you can mix up your squads made this game rare, but at the same time it didn't venture too far from your normal RPG's.
   So in my personal opinion I would recommend this game to anybody that's looking for a great way to have fun.

✮✮✮ 1/2
   





No comments:

Post a Comment